Meet the biggest musical talents at these must-see live shows and concerts in Houston from Monday, October 17 through Sunday, October 23, 2022.
This week you can see Houston residents at some of the city’s biggest stages, a series of classical concerts, iconic album anniversary tours and more.
Want to dig deeper for live concerts in Houston this month? Check the 365 Houston calendar for additional shows taking place in H-Town.
Top 15 Live Shows and Concerts in Houston This Week
- DaCamera presents Jeremy Denk at the Menil Collection | Monday October 17 & Tuesday October 18 – Prolific pianist and MacArthur Fellow Jeremy Denk performs The Well-Tempered Clavier, JS Bach’s suite of 24 preludes and fugues. $60. 7:30 pm
- Performing Arts Houston Presents 2022 Cliburn Gold Medalist Yunchan Lim at Wortham Center | tuesday 18 october – Yunchan Lim, the youngest person to ever win gold at the Van Cliburn International Piano Competition, the South Korean teenage virtuoso, is in Houston to treat us to some magic. $59 and up. 7:30 p.m.
- Man Man at White Oak Music Hall | tuesday 18 october – The experimental rock band from Philly stops in Bayou City during their national tour. $20. 8 p.m.
- Lamb of God in 713 Music Hall | wednesday 19 october – The titans of heavy metal are making their way through the Space City and touting their ninth studio album, omen. $39.50 and up. 6 p.m.
- Indigo Girls at House of Blues | wednesday 19 october – The Indigo Girls play HOB in support of their fifteenth studio album, look long, and when the folk rock duo is in town, we’re all closer to right. $32.50 and up. 19:00.
- ROCO connections: seen at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston | thursday 20 october – The chamber group offers a music evening curated by clarinetist Nathan Williams at the museum’s Lynn Wyatt Theater. 19:00.
- Yes at Arena Theater | thursday 20 october – Positively named prog rock pioneers from across the pond will celebrate the fiftieth anniversary of their groundbreaking record in our pretty hamlet, Close to the edge. $39 and up. 19:00.
- SG Lewis at House of Blues | thursday 20 october – British singer-songwriter, producer and house beat maker, SG Lewis comes to the House of Blues with some tunes from his debut album and parts of his upcoming release. $25. 8pm.
- La Mafia at Arena Theater | Friday October 21 – Show some love and give this legendary, Grammy Award-winning, Houston Tejano band Un Millon de Rosas when they appear on the Southwest Houston stage. $47 and up. 19:00.
- Frankie Avalon at Miller Outdoor Theater | Friday 21 October | FREE – OG’s teen idol graces the Miller Outdoor stage where he is sure to sing a tune for a particular goddess of love. 7:30 p.m.
- Radney Foster at the Heights Theater | Friday October 21 – Celebrate the 30th anniversary of Del Rio Texas 1959, the iconic solo debut album from the country singer-songwriter. $28 and up. 8 p.m.
- Woody Witt big band: Cowboy Bebop Live at Axelrad | Friday 21 October | FREE – The 18-piece ensemble plays original songs from the Cowboy Bebop anime series, including ‘Tank’, ‘Rush’ and ‘Car 24’. 8:30 in the evening.
- Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons at Smart Financial Center | Saturday October 22 – It may feel like you’re falling outside, but Houston is about to experience all four seasons when the OG Jersey Boy comes through town playing all the biggest hits. $65 and up. 19:00.
- Parker McCollum at Cynthia Mitchell Woods Pavilion | Saturday October 22 – Conroe-born Texas Americana and country singer-songwriter – slated to open Rodeo Houston 2023 – takes to the Woodlands stage with portions of his chart-topping album, Cowboy with gold chain. $44.50 and up. 8 p.m.
- Tejas Got Soul: Los Monarcas de Pete and Mario Diaz at Discovery Green | Sunday 23 October | FREE – Put on your dancing shoes and get ready for a week off with the Conjunto band, Los Monarcas de Pete and Mario Diaz. 5 p.m.